I have always been particularly great at processing my failures and learning from them. In most of social interactions it is somewhat easy to receive honest criticism, so I can better learn to act as normal as I can. Unfortunately I have a very logical and ethically moral way of operating and interacting with the world. When I interact in a dating environment, it weighs on me heavily by acting in a way that could be considered "normally" because it is not actually the "self" that makes makes me happy. I feel dishonest and dishonrable by misleading people and would rather be the self that stays true to my philosophy. And I honestly love receiving the same treatment in return. Unfortunately, from my experience, I come off so awkward, it usually scares people off. I don't want to be dishonest to myself just to receive approval in dating scenes. I honestly don't know how to approach this anymore... Any thoughts or advice? The only interactions that actually mean something to me are ones expressed with passion. Everything else feels like a waste of time...

Posted by nathanwood100 at 2022-10-01 03:21:24 UTC