Sir or Madam I don’t know if can help me anyway I could just go: I am Marie Paule I have 28 years old and I’m a French Autist Asperger . I don’t have a job at the moment. I want to have one in library or bookshop or any kind of job I can be on apprenticeship with people who’s can be patient and teach me because I want to working and living a normal life. I’m a fast learner for certain things. Others more difficult can be more taught. Anyway I love to learn and wdrk despite my university’s experience.I have training experiences on secretary, library and bookselling. In France it is difficult to have this type of work with no degree’s My second dream is to go to Ireland live in here. I speak fluent French and English Edit: not a update . I have forget to said something about my linguistics skills. I know German but less than English and French. I’m not fluent but if it is something to good to speak German , I wish to be fluently speaker. I love learning language alone I don’t know if anyone can help me here but I try my best. Thank you

Posted by mariepaulevagner93 at 2022-09-30 20:43:47 UTC