An update to my previous post about my dance studio: my dance teacher even ordered costumes late and ordered me costumes that were too small, so we are waiting for the next set of costumes (ordered beginning of May and dress rehearsal is friday and recital is next saturday). I was just wondering if this would be good to send to the owner/teacher or if it is too passive aggressive/rude/mean/disrespectful?: "That cake that (name) brought looked really delicious. I wish I could've had some but unfortunately I can't have sugar or other things containing sucrose. I was just wondering if you had an update on my costumes. Is it possible that I could have an understudy for the waste and transformed wizards dances instead of Stars I? I am worried my costumes will not be here in time, and if they are they may not fit. I feel fine with both Stars I and II but I am worried about the waste and transformed wizards dances. Also, if the costumes are not here in time should I skip parts of dress rehearsal? I was also wondering if you had an update on the velcro extensions for the wings or if I should go ahead and buy those."

Posted by Annoymous1 at 2024-05-25 16:34:36 UTC