Does anyone know what kinds of doctors might be reliably well versed in polyvagal theory? Looking for a good specialty where I could start to explore getting a 72 hour HRV test done. I can't get the phone apps to work. I see online that GI docs seems to have familiarity, but I don't face any GI issues. I do have very poor sleep, high stress levels, and I will need a cardiac check up (that might be the obvious place to start, but a little scarier to me...). I also am connected with a therapy group that does the Safe and Sound protocol, Steven Porges' listening therapy, so I will definitely ask there.

Posted by sophieno at 2024-05-21 11:37:36 UTC