This could be entirely an issue specifically with my mom but I am not sure. Would other takes offense to this? I have told my mom countless times to not put my stuff on the living room table, her desk, or her room. I have told her the following reasons: she puts USED dental floss on surfaces, she uses lotion excessively and I hate the greasy feeling (and then complains because I don't allow her to use lotion even though I tell her she can just don't touch my stuff or put my stuff on surfaces that are greasy from the lotion), puts bobby pins that she uses to clean her ears with (yes, bobby pins that she uses to clean her ears of earwax..... and then claims that she "wipes them off on her clothes" which is arguably worse because then she can't touch me with said clothes, she says that wiping them off on her clothes cleans them which it does not imagine all of the bacteria and viruses and stuff because she regularly gets ear infections, maybe because of the bobby pins or the unsterile/used bobby pins???), and more and more. The one reason I haven't told her is that SOMEHOW her facial grease (oils from her face) get all over EVERYTHING and ALL of her stuff. She regularly does not follow this and will put my phone on the living room table, my phone has started getting cracks due to the excessive amount of rubbing alcohol I have to use to clean it, it is getting to easily 4-5 times a day. I remind her but she gets all mad and offended and says that my stuff is not any cleaner than hers. I beg to differ, I don't put USED dental floss on my stuff, I put it in the trash. Heck, I don't even clean my ears and I wash my face at least 4 times a day. If I do touch my face, I immediately wash my hands because who wants oils from your face all over everything (especially with us both having very oily faces, her skin is not dry to the point of mine everywhere else but she still insists she has to have lotion 6 times a day if not more). Is this offensive to anyone else? I just simply don't want the bacteria and stuff from her insides such as her mouth and ears all over my stuff and she also doesn't wear bottoms around the house, she wears night gowns, meaning her butt is touching everything. She also doesn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom unless it is a public one. That's another big reason I haven't told her but it is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I will give her credit that she cleans like crazy but she doesn't really keep it clean after cleaning, she immediately goes back to putting used bobby pins and dental floss all over within an hour of cleaning. She has also tried to use her tweezers several times on me and I hate it. She scrapes the plaque off her teeth with those tweezers, pops blackheads and other acne/bumps with them, etc. Also, I have never seen her clean her tweezers once....

Posted by Annoymous1 at 2024-05-19 22:32:37 UTC