Well now my mom is mad at me again. But of course she can speak her mind but I can't say anything that goes against her even if unintentional..... She said she was mad that I didn't tell her Happy Mother's Day. However, in the morning, before I even got a chance to say anything (literally, got up, was feeding my dog and taking her out) she told me to not even say anything anymore about mother's day since I hadn't said it and she didn't want me saying it and it seeming like she pressured me into saying it. She just told me she was mad that I wouldn't give her a hug (I don't do hugs at all as they make me in pain, especially hers because she does them wayyy too tight, and also they are VERY uncomfortable for me, and I've told her that numerous times throughout my life even before getting diagnosed as Autistic) and that I never said Happy Mother's Day to her. I reminded her of the conversation and I thought she was going to be mad if I said anything to her after that. I told her I didn't even have enough time to look at the calendar to see it was mother's day. She got mad, and wouldn't talk anymore even if I was asking her something. I don't know what to do at this point. Anything flips my mom out and I am trying to keep the peace but I can't because she won't allow me and perceives everything as a threat against her. I don't know what to do at this point... I wish NTs would just communicate directly instead of playing mind games.

Posted by Annoymous1 at 2024-05-13 01:21:01 UTC