01/20/24 Sat. I fell in love with the music arts, concert band, I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING IT'S BEEN OVER 10 YEARS SINCE WE STARTED THE HEALING PROCESS FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO TAKE PART IN FAMILY AND LIFE, DON'T GIVE UP, HOPE. I was 24 years old. Now I'm 39, so it's been well over 10 years. Don't give up on your kiddo 🏁 I was a typical me day. I asked my brother, say hey what you got going on this weekend? And he answered me back. going to a concert Saturday to Hear the girls play! A sophomore and senior. O'o I thought to myself this maybe the last time I get to hear them play together. And my first, I immediately asked my brother, Can I go! He wrote back. you sure can. Oh it's going to be easy. I got this! Friday felt like I had nothing to do with any concert. Saturday morning I wanted nothing to do with any concert, but I am determined to be part of the family. I know from past experience that I would regret not going that I would feel worse than a little discomfort in my tummy and maybe some nausea, or anger. I knew the benefits of going would outweigh the bad I would experience for a moment. So I got ready. Got dressed up real nice, out of my comfort zone, I will add. Got real hungry on the way. Had $5 Taco Bell box, delicious. Setting the parking lot waiting for the auditorium to unlock. I started feeling all that emotion and started getting mouthy with dad. I realized that it was just me going off of my feelings and not what I was doing but more about how I felt is the way I was responding to the moment. So I immediately realized I started singing to My favorites 💞 Gospel 🎶. Amen. Hallelujah praise Jesus!📣. Oh I was just a singing enjoyable noise to the Lord, Amen. Stepped back in the car and sat down. Told dad I was going off my feelings and and not what we was doing but how I felt. Dad knew he He didn't have to say anything. I don't have to receive that confirmation that I've been forgiven. Been working at asking for forgiveness so long, anyways, back to the concert band. We got seated, Ooo'w when they started to play I knew I made the right choice to take part. I was feeling every sound. I was feeling the emotion of the music when the middle school all county band started to play. Oh you know I started recording the last song of the middle schoolers. Oh yeah. And then some listening to the guy introducing the high school All county concert band and the conductor. Then the high school concert band made this noise. The whole concert band just plays their instruments and it was wonderful. I don't know what it's called when they all just play "all together" and just play as one you know the "tutti". And then they played 5 songs, and the concert was over. I cried, I laughed, and I can't wait to hear another concert band, live! I was so involved I forgot to breathe and almost choked. Have you read my profile and you know how happy I am to be involved with my family again not just involved but I am part of the family. They invite me to do things with them. They do things with me. We are family again. I just want to give praise to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit, for bringing this prodigal son home! Not so I, but my King gets the Glory. Thanks to my family for not giving up. Hoping for... Trusting In The Scriptures, believing, hoping rejoicing together in The Lord Jesus Christ.

Posted by Facebooklockout at 2024-01-22 19:32:07 UTC