VICTIM MENTALITY So I would like to share some more of my story with AE and the community. I have a stack of domestic related cases on my record. From age 24-34 With most of which I am the aggressor. I can't imagine how it feels to be trapped in my own room, and cursed at like a dog. I remember plane as day standing in the doorway holding my mom "hostage". You may not see it that way on your end. Who is really to blame? The parents? the son or daughter?If I did not or could not stop escalating the situation, I am still at fault when I broke the law. I'm so grateful to have a brother who cares enough to help break the vicious cycle we were living in. What's more important Me That, A) That I feel loved? No, the only way I could feel the love i was looking for is time travel! To go back in time when I felt the safest, my head in momma's lap clinging to the words of hope. We all know that is not possible! B) The best chance at independence? Yeah it may seem harsh to you, my brothers and sisters hold my accountable for or my actions by force or by the sheriff's office. By force did not go so well because I eventually grew to an unmanageable size. I Forced my family members to make a decisions! I am so grateful my brother didn't allow me to continue to curse and break things at my parents. My brother is a real brother who cares for his whole family. I understand some things about aggression as I was eventually evicted from home because "things did not go my way" or better words "people would not do what I want them to do when I wanted". No, I was evicted from a house on the property because I refused to follow the rules. I was treating my family the way I FELT I was being treated. I didn't even know how a family should care for one another. How could I know if I am being treated unfairly? Honestly after being put in Baker Acts, doing jail time for abusing my family members. I believe "I was treating my family the way I felt I was being treated" I didn't know how my family truly felt about me until I found out how they weren't treating me. They weren't disrespectful, nor did they neglect to teach me, life is tough. Life's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. THE Samaritan, They tried multiple times and went out of their way to help me with stuff I wanted to try and do! It is not my responsibility to try and tell you right from wrong, nor make you believe that you may be being abused by a family member or loved one. TOUGH LOVE

Posted by Facebooklockout at 2023-12-23 13:15:24 UTC