I can't seem to shake this illness. I've been working, because what else can I do? It's nothing too crazy, neon yellow sputum continuously expelled from the facial orifices. It's just so persistent. So utterly unrelenting. And I need to be in Philly early tomorrow morning, so it'd be nice if you could possibly start wrapping up the show, pull up stakes, and head on over to the next sucker's town. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM? DON'T YOU KNOW I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO‽ I'm grateful that I am not suffering the fate of so many during the Jacobean Era; catching bubonic plague, dying in childbirth, being brutally and unceremoniously slaughtered in some field during the course of a Thirty Year war whose myriad causes I neither understand nor identify with. I'm neither homeless nor hungry. I want for nothing. My environment is one of peace, order, and comfort, governed by rule of law and built upon the most solid foundation of self-evident Rights ever codified. I am blessed beyond comprehension. I guess the moral is, when you're shooting yellow crap out of your nose all day, the only thing you can honestly say is, "Thank you!"

Posted by michaelpaulwilliams at 2023-10-25 14:30:07 UTC