I'm a mother of 3 kiddos 2boys with ASD and ADHD and a girl with ADHD .. I have ADHD but believe I have ASD as well just not diagnosed. My boys seem to be afraid of showers/baths my daughter does not. My sons have severe social anxiety my daughter has slight issues with it but manages well. My son's are NOW homeschooling due to issues with bullying and anxiety. I'm still struggling with their work.. my middle child suffers the most is unable to handle the hours the teachers and the work.. he is extremely intelligent but struggles with the work getting done AT ALL. I believe my disorders clash with their disorders but I'm working on how to better manage my own issues while helping them with their own. I am a single mother of 3 which is stressful wnough add on some disorders with us all that just makes it all the more difficult! Every thing is a struggle and everything is fight.. some days we all get along some days we need a break from one another. Is there any peace for us .. can we help eachother or are we doomed to battle??

Posted by jennheist at 2023-10-20 19:05:02 UTC