My theme today is Gratitude. I am grateful for the gift of life. I am grateful to be alive. I am grateful to my past self, who on New Years Eve 2016, at his absolute lowest, actively made the decision to remain alive instead of ending his life. Life is so incredible, and I am grateful for the privilege of experiencing it. I am grateful I allowed myself to remain here. I am a servant of creation. I serve life. I am grateful to serve. I am grateful for my health. I am grateful that even at my lowest, I did not abuse my body with sugar, drugs, or any other permanently damaging toxic substances. I am grateful to not be afflicted with any metabolic diseases, such as Type 2 Diabetes. I am grateful for the nourishment I gain from food and water. I am grateful for my voice. I am grateful that every morning, as my eyes open, I am able to speak the words "Thank you" followed by a prayer which The Creator graciously provided me. I am grateful that The Creator has never, and will never, release my grasp. I am grateful for the people I've chosen to share my life with. I am grateful for the love they show me, and I am grateful for the love they allow me to show them. I am grateful to them for accepting me without condition. I am grateful for their attention and support. I am grateful to them for not abandoning me. I am grateful for the fire inside me. I am grateful for my sense of purpose. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for my soul. I will close with my prayer. 5 years ago, this gift was spontaneously given to me by The Creator while I knelt in a church in Prague. The words flowed instantly, as if gushing forth from a divine spring: "God, please take my hand. Guide me down Your path; the path which glorifies You. That in glorifying You, I may glorify myself, and all life."

Posted by michaelpaulwilliams at 2023-10-10 18:30:47 UTC