I don't know how to help my grandson. He lives at home,he's 20 attending online college, making some money making youtube videos. Everything sound OK, right? Nope his mother , my daughter, is getting very frustrated, thinking he needs to do more, then be in his room all the time. What he does for school and youtube streaming takes many many hours for him. It seems that she's picking at him all the time. Lady night she asked me to pick him up, and bring him here, she said she couldn't deal with him any more. She thinks he's being disrespectful if his voice is louder, he thinks she doesn't want him to have any emotions. He can't live alone because of finances, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment. We live outside of ant city, I just don't know the best way to help before he gets kicked out of the house. It's extreme but I see things going there. My grandson doesn't see that he's disrespectful. I only hear the sides to the discussion I don't hear it for myself. My grandson just doesn't think or respond the way she thinks he should. I don't want to hate my grandson for sticking up for himself, neither should he speak back to his mother. Please help me help them.  Thank you, Paula

Posted by paulabailey11356 at 2023-09-07 14:59:09 UTC