The free webinar was such an eye opener! I'm 55 and my grandson will be 18 Sept. 10th (this Sunday). We've raised him since birth. He was diagnosed at she 5 with ASD, ODD, ADHD, AND SPD. He spends all his time in his room playing XBox or watching videos on his phone. He comes out for very few things. Doesn't eat with us, doesn't go anywhere with us, doesn't come out for family events. When I try to talk to him, he is very snippy and seems annoyed by me. Everything is a struggle or an argument. He is smart and capable but lacks motivation and probably capacity. He won't even say I love you to me anymore. When he was younger, he was happy, playful, engaged. Once puberty hit (around she 12), the downfall started. There's so much info here and I really don't know where to start. I tried talking to him about defense mode and he got mad, saying I'm labeling him. I just want to help him! Will the course offered help if he's not willing to participate or even watch the webinar? I feel so helpless!

Posted by jffj.2007 at 2023-09-06 03:31:48 UTC