My grandson is enrolled in Tenncare thru the state of Tennessee. We are unable to get him a diagnosis and need to find someone who can provide this so we can get him the treatment he needs. He is 9 years old and we've been dealing with this since kindergarten. We are in the Chattanooga area.

Posted by cander423 at 2023-08-24 15:19:33 UTC