I am Nathan, the son. I was doing a delivery for DoorDash a few weeks ago. After I got to to the customer’s house and delivered their food, this guy drove up, and it wasn’t even his house. I was very calm and reserved at the time. Then the guy asked me if I had any drugs he could buy from me. I told him that I did not. Then he made an accusation that I did have drugs. He was telling me not to play games with him by telling him that I did not have any drugs. I was still reserved and calm, but I started thinking about his accusation and started to slowly go into defense mode. Then he left me alone, but he was cussing a lot and that was bothering me as well. Also, I couldn’t get my car out of the driveway because his car was in the way. So things were adding up. I thought about all these things that were happening and I was wondering why something like a person driving up and asking for drugs and accusing me of having drugs would happen to me and not someone else. I ended up getting really angry and throwing my phone twice. I started cussing at the guy that made me upset. Then I left to avoid the situation. Now, to this day, I am still letting that event bother me. I get to this point where I have had enough of people and circumstances making me upset and angry. Then, I tend to give up on working a job. Then, I tend to sleep all day and I keep telling myself that I don’t want to do anything anymore. As a result, I tend to sleep a lot more than I have to sleep. It’s like I get this fear of going out of my comfort zone because someone made me extremely upset or something didn’t go the way I wanted it to go. What actions do you think I should take in order to want to start working for DoorDash and making deliveries again?

Posted by momcar56 at 2023-03-11 21:02:44 UTC