I’m scared. I’m overwhelmed. I’m worried about myself. All I want to do is fight through this rocky part of my relationship but I feel stuck. I think that I need more than this apps support…I think that I need professional help, but I don’t just want to hear that I need to let go. It’s not easy to let go of someone you have a beautiful bond with. There is so much chemistry between us. So much laughter when we have good days, so much emotional bonding, so much physical attraction, so much passion between our eyes. I’m not sure if anyone believes in a “Twin Flame”, but I believe that this man is my twin flame. My soul connects with his, regardless of his different functioning brain. I have no judgement about this man what so ever and I see the beauty inside of all his flaws and sins. My love for this man is so deep and so passionate and it just keeps getting deeper. My fantasy is to grow old with this man and be his bestfriend, lover and supporter for life. I don’t want to let go. I want to fight. I just need help. I’m struggling. Please help me someone….

Posted by Rianna4441218 at 2022-03-18 00:03:04 UTC