I’m curious: Have my last two posts on the Community Feed by any chance been delisted or made invisible to any extent? They haven’t received any comments or likes despite them being what I consider genuine and well-articulated expressions of what I’m currently going through and requests for help from people who understand what I’m experiencing. Did I unknowingly offend someone or say something I shouldn’t have? I joined this website to share my problems and experienced as an adult with “””high-functioning””” ASD, share my thoughts and personal advice to other adults on the spectrum as well as parents of individuals on the spectrum, and seek some advice from people who might have an idea on how I can break free of my cycle of self-doubt, anxiety, and self-pity. Am I being too depressive or obnoxious for this website? Am I being too needy and “oh woe is me, my life sucks” for everyone’s comfort? Am I in the wrong place? Someone please let me know if I’m doing something wrong and what I can do to be more… socially appropriate here.

Posted by FairWarning at 2022-11-22 21:12:22 UTC